Search for insurance help
Intertwined Lessons In Sport, Business & Life
- You can have a game plan but it does not always mean that you will win.
- Sticking to your game plan can produce the result you need even when things are not going to plan so trust the process because you might only need 1 minute, or one call or one thing to fall in your favour for your game plan to take shape.
- If the plan is not working then don't be afraid to change it. South Africa used all of the substitutions early on to make an impact when things were not working.
- There are external factors at play that you cannot control, like the referee's decisions. You hold your tongue and you continue to play the game with dignity and discipline.
- When it is time to step up to take the lead, do it with confidence and humility. I am referring to Handre Pollard kicking the winning points with only a few minutes to go.
- Never give up, never doubt and keep on grinding.
- Lastly, be the man/woman to stand up and kick the winning points.
All information above has been provided by the author.
Warren Reid, Broad Risk Insurance Brokers, ABN 32670304453, AFSL 500149
This article originally appeared on Intertwined Lessons in Sport, Business & Life and has been published here with permission.