How to add your job to Advisr Jobs
Congratulations! You’re hiring. Bringing in a new member of the team is an exciting opportunity to increase the experience and skills of your business.
5 Reasons Why Advisr is the best place to list your job.
Advisr is the best place to advertise for a new hire in the insurance broking world. Here's why:
- Leverage our social channels with large Insurance Broker community following
- Reach the most digitally savvy, motivated and thought-leading insurance brokers
- Passive candidates are the best candidates - reach innovative brokers who are leading the pack, not those looking for a job when they're bored at work!
- Advisr Jobs is targeted to insurance only
- Have your job featured in the Advisr newsletter with over 50% open rates
How do I post a job on Advisr Jobs?
- Head to Advisr Jobs or click on “Jobs” at the top of any Advisr page.
- Click on the blue “+Add Job” button
- Fill in the form - the contact details you provide are for our reference only and will not be made publicly available.
- Click on the blue “Submit Job” button
- Keep an ear out for your phone - we’ll give you a call to get the final details.
Once we receive your form submission we will give you a call to ensure we have the details we need. Your job will appear live on Advisr Jobs within the day.
Putting your job on Advisr Jobs also gives you the chance of your job being shared in our weekly broker newsletter or on our Advisr LinkedIn and other social channels.
Your job will reach our audience of over 3000 motivated and thought-leading insurance brokers. Advisr Jobs is the best place to give your job the exposure it needs.
How can I maximise exposure for our job?
Connect with us on email@example.com if you want your job featured as our job of the week in our Advisr Broker Newsletter. This will guarantee you prime exposure to the most engaged audience of insurance brokers and help you find your next amazing hire.
Advisr does not provide advice and does not hold a financial service license (AFSL). All information above has been provided by Annemarie Jamieson | ADVISR.