How to post your content on Advisr
Once you've planned and written your article, posting your article to Advisr is super easy - just follow the instructions below:
1. Log in - From the homepage, click on 'Login/Register' button on the top right of the screen (be sure to register if you haven't already).
2. This will Take you to the login form, where you can enter your user email and password, to gain access to your broker dashboard:
*If you're having access issues, just email us: email@example.com.
3. Articles - in the articles drop down click into 'Create Article'
*You can also click on "Add My Article" as shown on the image below
4. Add content - add an article title and preferred URL, then copy and paste your article text.
*Advisr will append a generic disclaimer unless you turn on the "Remove general disclaimer" toggle at the bottom of the page.
5. Category - select the insurance category and/or industry that aligns with the content you have added.
6. Image - ensure you choose an image that is high enough quality and not blurry. If you know how to resize it, the size should be: 1500px wide x 400px height. If you don't know how to resize it or you don't have a suitable image, turn on the "Request Advisr to update media/images" toggle and the Advisr team can do it for you once you've submitted it. If you have an specific image you want to use, it must be high resolution.
7. Save draft - Your article is automatically saved every 5 seconds. If you want to leave your article in draft in order to edit your article again before submitting it to Advisr click 'save changes'
8. Submit to Advisr - By turning on the "Ask for editorial review" toggle, your article goes to the Advisr editorial team to review and then publish. You'll be notified once your content has been published.
Need help creating content?
If you have an idea for an article but don't have the time or writing skills to write it, we can help!
Advisr ghostwrites articles for professionals just like you. And if you sign up for a premium profile we will write your first article for free using our expert copywriters.
Just get in touch and let us know the topic you'd like to focus on.