Advisr Feature Update: Activity Tracker
Feature Update: The Advisr Activity Tracker
With 65k visitors to Advisr last year and 10.5k lead events, a lot of activity is happening on Advisr every day.
Not all of it is seen, so to increase our transparency and let our insurance broker community know what is happening on Advisr, in real-time, we created the Advisr Activity Tracker.
The Advisr Activity Tracker, A New Feature on Advisr
The activity tracker is a fun widget you can find on your broker dashboard when you login. Scroll down and you'll see it there.
So what can you see on the Advisr Activity Tracker?
Leads for insurance brokers:
1. Enquiry messages sent to insurance brokers
2. Clicks through to insurance broker websites
3. Phone calls to insurance brokers
4. Clicks through to LinkedIn profiles
Insurance broker activity:
1. New articles posted by brokers
2. New reviews on broker profiles
3. New Advisr insurance broker members
So, how do you increase your share of the Customer Activity on Advisr?
If you want to be seen in the activity tracker, here are our top 6 tips to increase engagement on your profile:
1. Upgrade to a Featured Listing! Get to the top of every page you want to be featured on. It's easy to upgrade, just head to this page to see the packages available.
2. Add a great profile pic. A profile picture is the simplest differentiator. Did you know that Advisr profiles with rich information attract up to 25x more views on Advisr?
3. Make sure your information is up to date! Login to your dashboard to make any changes.
4. Post an article to your profile. Posts will also appear on our insurance line pages – fancy your name appearing on our Cyber Insurance page? It’s as simple as posting an article about Cyber Insurance. There are lots of ways to do this. Read about the top 3 ways to create professional content.
5. Ask your clients for Reviews. Did you know that Advisr reviews are pulled into Google business listings? Highlighting you BOTH on Advisr AND Google. Ask your clients to leave you a review by sending them your Advisr URL!
6. Have your team register for Advisr. The more profiles you have on our site, the more places new customers can find you. We can get your whole team on Advisr quickly and easily. For either free or featured listings. Reach out to email@example.com
So make sure to get your share of the activity on Advisr. You’ll get out exactly what you put in!