Top 3 Ways to Create Great Professional Content
One thing we hear from the insurance broker community all the time is that they know they need to be writing content, but where do they start? So we’ve put together the top 3 ways for Insurance Brokers like you to create great, professional content.
The Top 3 Ways to Create Great Professional Content
1. Write content yourself
This can include a full article about an area of your expertise, some tips or tricks, an interview or a case study.
2. Have content written for you by a ghost-writer
Engage a professional to save you time and to improve the quality of your article. A writer who also understands SEO will be able to write something from your voice, that also ranks well in Google. Advisr’s editorial team can help! Reach out to email@example.com
3. Use content supplied by your network
Did you know that many of the big networks have a collection of articles that they are happy for you to use on your own site or on Advisr? The content is free and high quality – so make the most of your network.
So what are the pros and cons of the top 3 ways of generating professional content?
Here are some helpful questions to ask yourself:
1. Is time or money a bigger cost for me? Where is your time better spent? Increasing your sales, or writing an article? If sales is more important, then having an article written for you by Advisr is a great approach
2. Are the articles available to me from my network the right articles to attract the customers I need? Free articles from your network are an amazing resource, but if you are highly specialized in one area they may not be the right pieces for you.
3. How much do I enjoy writing? If you enjoy it, and feel confident in your writing then go for it! It can be very rewarding to see your articles published.
4. How likely is it I’ll get around to writing? Be realistic, is this top of your list or are you more likely to call a client? If you want to write timely articles (which often have the highest readership), then will you get it done in time to capture interest?
Deciding For Yourself: How Should I Create Great Professional Content?
Here's a little decision tree for those of you who are more visual (visual content is an awesome way to communicate!). Which best describes you?
Regardless of which way you choose to create professional content, adding an article to your Advisr profile is a great way to build trust with our audience. Because of the way we've designed and built Advisr, great, professional and unique content on Advisr that is written with SEO in mind is able to rank #1 in Google for key search terms. Here is more information about an article on Advisr that gained #1 rank in Google for the term “Rent Default”!
To publish an article login to your insurance broker dashboard and head to the "articles" tab.
It's time to make a start on generating great, professional content. Get in touch with our editorial team today for help. firstname.lastname@example.org
Advisr does not provide advice and does not hold a financial service license (AFSL). All information above has been provided by Annemarie Jamieson | ADVISR.