Confused about business insurance?
Trying to work out exactly what type and how much insurance your business needs can be complex, time consuming and overwhelming. And the wrong cover could be devastating to your business if things go wrong.
With so many options on the market, and with the emerging risks such as cyber, and new products coming available all the time, it can be hard to be confident you’re making the right choice. That’s where we can help.
"Insurance is simple when you have an expert on your team."
Get an expert on your team.
- Save time - With Steadfast’s innovative tools, we can quickly compare and assess different insurance products - taking the hard work out of finding the right cover. We can take the time to understand your business and tailor a policy to match - so you don’t need to spend time researching insurance options yourself. Policy wordings can be complex and making sure you have the right one for your business needs can be confusing. With the expertise of a Steadfast insurance broker on your team, you can be sure you are getting the best available.
- Save money - As part of the Steadfast network, we can often negotiate lower prices for our clients - so you can get the right cover at the right price. We can provide expert advice to help your business withstand cyclical premium increases, helping keep your cover cost-effective. Our claims and policy management processes help to minimise price rises over the life of your policy.
- Stress less - We can take time to understand the unique risks for your business and ensure they’re covered - so you can be confident you’re protected. You’ll be supported by the strength of Steadfast, which manages more than 2.3 million policies for small to medium businesses. If you need to claim, we can champion your cause with insurers every step of the way - helping assure the best outcome for your business.
We're experts in helping you:
- Assess and manage the unique risks your businessfaces.
- Understand your insurance options, based on your needs and budget.
- Tailor an insurance package especially for your business- and explaining the detailsto you clearly.
- Apply for and renew insurance policies each year.
- Settle any claimsthat you may have - and advocating on your behalf to help achieve the best possible outcome.