Posted 8 months ago
We are looking for a person who aspires to be an Insurance Broking Superstar!! With a good base knowledge to build upon this person must possess the drive and ambition to excel in this dynamic industry. This is a full-time role working from our Sunshine Coast Office
Is it for you? Check it out
❏ I know general/commercial Insurance and I love it
❏ I want to add value to clients
❏ I want to work with a premium ‘award winning’ advisor
❏ I am efficient and dedicated
❏ I love working with Insurance and administration software
We are looking for a person who aspires to be an Insurance Broking Superstar!! With a good base knowledge to build upon this person must possess the drive and ambition to excel in this dynamic industry. This is a full-time role working from our Sunshine Coast Office.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have the following skills and attributes:
1. Minimum 12 months general/commercial insurance experience or work experience within the Financial Services Sector.
2. Core skills around MS Office
3. Experience with WinBEAT, OfficeTech, Sunrise and Steadfast IT platforms is highly desired
4. ASIC RG146 Tier 2 – Insurance Broking qualifications or equivalent demonstrated experience
People will describe you as super organised, hardworking, and happy to go the extra mile.
● You are a self starter who enjoys working independently, as part of a small team.
● You are a fast learner, extremely organised and able to prioritise your workload.
● You genuinely enjoy insurance.
● You enjoy supporting clients, the Business Owners and team
● You have excellent attention to detail, a ‘can do’ attitude and a solutions focused approach
● We are dedicated to providing genuine Insurance advice, solutions and outstanding customer service
● We are a fast growing, multi award-winning general insurance brokerage
● We are 100% Australian family owned https://crucialinsurance.com.au/
● We are experts at delivering a premium service with integrity https://crucialinsurance.com.au/our-story/
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
We are an award-winning company who genuinely care about our team members. Whilst our business is often fast paced and challenging, we offer a positive and rewarding working environment. We provide you with: -
❖ development and training to support your success
❖ a high performance team to collaborate with
❖ premium products/service to deliver
❖ the technology to do your job
❖ opportunities to be rewarded and grow with the business
If this resonates with you and you are
❖ passionate about how the insurance industry can impact our client’s business
❖ really good at what you do
❖ keen to develop and learn
❖ a rockstar of prioritising and producing great results
we would love to hear from you!
THE BUSINESS & ROLE:
Crucial Insurance is a risk and insurance advisory business servicing clients Australia wide. We are passionate about helping our clients understand their risks and we educate them on how best to structure their insurances so they can make informed decisions about investing in insurance protection.
As the Assistant Insurance Broker your role will include but certainly not limited to:
● New Business
o Respond to initial phone and email enquiries
o Assist senior brokers in quoting new business
● Client Management
o Provide clients with policy documentation
o Service clients as required from time to time
o Manage existing client’s policy amendments
o Generation of renewal listings for weekly review meeting
o Prepare pre-renewal invitations to clients
o Assist senior brokers in obtaining renewal terms with holding insurer and others as required
● Debtor Management
o Management of outstanding debtors
o Follow up of clients outside credit terms
o Record all claims on WinBEAT and OfficeTech
o Assist client with claim lodgement where required
o Assist with and follow up claim updates where required
o Assist clients with claims settlements where required
● File Management
o Maintain client records in OfficeTech using approved naming conventions
o General Filing of incoming emails into OfficeTech
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like you, please send BOTH of the below to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application will include the following questions:
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in the financial services industry?
Covering Letter addressing the 4 key skills and attributes and “Why you believe you would be a great fit?”
CV in pdf format with a minimum of one reference contact
Helpful Note : shortlisted applicants will be requested to complete an online profile, final applicants will attend an online interview and be required to display appropriate software skills.