Competition - win a professionally written article worth $500
Do you have some great article ideas but lack the time or expertise to get them written and published? Our editorial team can help!
Get professional editorial support
Submit one article to be published on Advisr this month via your broker dashboard and you could win expert editorial support to write the next! That means a professional copywriter will work alongside you to plan a top topic, structure, write and finesse a killer piece of content that has super SEO (meaning customers searching Google for insurance find it again and again) Entering is easy - see how below.
How to enter
To enter the competition you just need to write an article and submit it for review with Advisr.
- Write an article about an insurance topic of your choice. Check out this handy planning guide.
- Get it proof-read by someone you know - a colleague, friend or family member can be a second pair of eyes to ensure it makes sense and reads well.
- Publish your article on Advisr before April 30 - see how to publish an article here (the sooner the better so you can accrue more views)
- Share your article link on social media, in emails to colleagues, clients and other contacts, add it to your email signature, mention it on your website - any way you can get more unique page views.
- The article with the most views wins - at the end of the month we'll check how many views each article has had.
- The winner gets a professionally written article - winners will be notified by email or phone and we'll discuss a potential topic. Our writers will then write a first draft based on your idea and writing style, check it with you and publish it on Advisr. A great way to save time and get expert writing guidance.
- Advisr will share your article with our contacts and networks to maximise your reach
So, get writing and give us a shout if you need help.
Remember, trust has been highlighted as one of the main issues brokers can work on in recent insurance industry reports including Advisr's Insurance Innovation Report. Writing articles is one of the best ways you can boost trust online.
How to publish an article
For detailed guidance on planning and posting an article on the Advisr website read:
- How to plan and write an article
- How to post your content on Advisr To enter the competition simply publish your article this month.
Advisr does not provide advice and does not hold a financial service license (AFSL). All information above has been provided by Andy Jamieson.