Webber Insurance Services(0 reviews)
Posted 2 months ago
Webber Insurance Services is looking for an Administration Assistant to join their team.
This role would be suited to school leavers, university graduates, or anyone looking for a new challenge!
Great staff are the backbone of our business and we pride ourselves on exceptional customer service. We are a highly motivated and fast-paced team looking for a reliable Administrative Assistant to join us on our journey. The job has a flexible start to be discussed with the successful applicant (immediately or later into 2022).
Whilst our business is in the insurance industry, this is an entry-level role and requires no technical knowledge. We will provide all training (in-house and external) to ensure you have the best possible resources to succeed in your role. Career development at Webber Insurance is tailored to each member of the team and there is always room for increased responsibilities. If you are keen to learn, we are keen to teach you.
Insurance is a 600+ year old industry, however, it is one of the most progressive within Australia. We consider ourselves at the forefront of this change and our job opportunity is unlike any other in our industry.
This role will be interesting, challenging, and varied. You will be busy each day working on the following tasks:
- Answering incoming phone calls / taking messages
- Data processing
- Receiving and following up payments
- General office duties and other assistance where required
Remuneration will be in line with the Insurance & Banking Award, with pay reviewss conducted annually. Our office is located in Kensington Park, SA.
To be successful in the position, you must possess the following attributes:
- Strong focus on outstanding customer service
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with a keen eye for attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously as well as within a team environment
- Reliable, punctual, and a quick learner
- Competent PC skills with good ability of MS Office products
- This is not a sales position. You don't have to be the most outgoing person in the world to be successful!
Once training has been completed, working from home options can be discussed. This is generally limited to a day a week on rotation with the other staff.
If this role seems like a perfect fit for you, please submit your resume through the 'Apply Now' button with the following:
- Email header - Application for Administration Assistant - Webber Insurance Services
- Attach a cover letter that starts with - Hi Chris, my name is ..... and I would be perfect for this job because .....
Applicants who fail to follow the above guidelines will not be considered.
Feedback will not be provided to unsuccessful candidates.
Applications close at 4 pm Thursday 9th June 2022.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have customer service experience?