Posted 3 months ago
Due to continued growth in our suburban insurance broking operation, we are on the lookout for an Internal Broker to join the Tudor family.
Who are we?
For more than 30 years, Tudor Insurance has been at the forefront of Australia’s insurance broking industry, providing personalised insurance solutions and claims advocacy that put clients first. Established in 1985, Tudor Insurance has grown to become a trusted partner in risk management to hundreds of businesses across Australia, big and small. We are a culture-focused company with a strong commitment to teamwork and promotion from within. We share a common goal of safeguarding our clients’ property assets so they can enjoy lifestyle protection and prosperity into the long-term future.
You will be part of an Account Management Team assisting Senior Brokers in servicing clients needs.
- Want to love what you do, not just work in a job
- Be passionate about client focused outcomes
- Be a team player, focusing on the "Greater Good"
- Meet and exceed customer expectations
- Take ownership of your role and make it your own
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and insurer partners
- Process New Business, Renewals and Endorsements
- Negotiate with insurers and suppliers
- Be responsible for renewal management, identifying cross-sell and up-sell opportunities which focus on client coverage and needs
- Provide a supportive team environment
- Provide ongoing education and training
- Encourage and nurture you to be the best you can be
- Provide a location close to home
- Provide market leading staff benefits
We're looking for:
- Someone with minimum 12 months insurance broking experience
- Tier 1 Broking Qualification
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you!