Posted 6 months ago
We are looking for an exceptional Internal Broker to service specialist schemes business as well as maintaining and building your own portfolio.
Who are we?
For more than 30 years, Tudor Insurance has been at the forefront of Australia’s insurance broking industry, providing personalised insurance solutions and claims advocacy that put clients first. Established in 1985, Tudor Insurance has grown to become a trusted partner in risk management to hundreds of businesses across Australia. We are a culture-focused company with a strong commitment to teamwork. We share a common goal of safeguarding our clients’ property assets so they can enjoy lifestyle protection and prosperity into the long-term future.
Your main tasks will be Quotations and Renewals for our specialist scheme business as well processing renewals, endorsements, cancellations as well as assisting Account Managers as required with preparing & processing renewal submissions, renewal questionnaires and insurance manuals. We are looking for someone with good communication skills and who has the confidence to pick up the phone to speak to clients as well as fellow brokers and insurers request follow ups. Attention to detail, showing initiative and ability to work as part of a team will be keys to success in this role. You must be client focused and present a cheerful personality.
The role will report directly to the Operations Manager.
Account Manager support:
- Scheme Management - Quotations, Renewals and amendments as well us underwriter liaison
- Follow up all outstanding matters e.g.: questionnaires, outstanding renewal terms, debtors when required
- Assist with client enquiries
- Processing renewals, endorsements, cancellations, certificates, invoicing and ad-hoc tasks as provided to you by the Account Manager
- Well presented with a polite and cheerful disposition
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic
- Passionate about getting the job done for the client
- Going above and beyond to achieve the desire outcomes for clients
- Ability to multi-task
- Reliable & punctual
- High degree of attention to detail
- Well organised, self-motivated with a high degree of initiative, Impressive administration and support background required
- Proficiency in the MS suite of products
- Experience with INSIGHT & OIT would be advantageous however full training will be provided
- Minimum Tier 1 Insurance Broking (Diploma Insurance Broking highly regarded)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in an insurance broking environment
The right candidate will be supported throughout their career with regular ongoing training. We provide a flexible and friendly working atmosphere from our modern office environment located in Beaconsfield.
Salary package to include superannuation, which will be negotiable commensurate to experience.
- Build a career
- Flexible work options including WFH
- Competitive remuneration and onsite car parking
- Staff Benefits including Group Life & Income Protection Insurance
Your application will include the following questions:
- How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?
- Have you completed a qualification in insurance broking?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?