Posted 10 months ago
We offer an opportunity for a passionate Account Executive with strong experience in broking, to assist in our boutique office, based in Surry Hills, NSW.
Duties & responsibilities
- Servicing and managing clients
- New Business enquiries and marketing
- Managing customer record/database
- General administrative duties as required
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholder to solve queries.
Skills & experience
- Must have previous Broking experience.
- Must have quoting systems experience.
- Must be at least Tier 1
- Strong experience in WINBEAT/INSIGHT and Underwriter quoting systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- A pro-active and flexible attitude
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office & Computer literate
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously
Benefits & culture
- Small boutique office in Surry Hills
- Close to Public Transport
- Weekly parking available at a cost.
- Flexible Hours
- Warm and supportive work environment
To express your interest in this role 'apply now' with your resume and cover letter attached.
- Your application will include the following questions:
- How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an account executive?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?