Posted 3 months ago
About Us: Sydney Insurance Brokers is an insurance broker specialising in finding insurance solutions for SMEs and consultants, offering a wide range of products – from public liability insurance to management liability and commercial business insurance. We pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional client experience and have built a work environment where every one of our people feels valued for their contribution.
About the Role
An excellent opportunity exists for a passionate Account Executive with strong experience in broking to join the team at our boutique office in Surry Hills.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Servicing and managing clients
- Processing quotes and renewals
- Assisting in day-to-day negotiations and liaising with clients and underwriters
- Managing customer records/database
- General administrative duties as required
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to solve queries
As the successful candidate, you must be at least Tier 1 and you will have previous broking experience with strong attention to detail.
You will have:
- Quoting systems experience
- Demonstrated experience in WINBEAT/INSIGHT and Underwriter quoting systems
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- A pro-active and flexible attitude with the ability to work autonomously
- High levels of self-motivation with the ability to multitask
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office & Computer literate
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Why Join Us?
- A small boutique office in Surry Hills
- Close to Public Transport
- Weekly parking available
- Flexible working arrangements to assist you in achieving a good work-life balance
- Warm and supportive work environment
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?
- Do you have experience using insurance broking systems (e.g. WinBEAT)
How to Apply
If you're looking for a great opportunity to grow your skills within a supportive and challenging role, apply now with your CV and cover letter.
We look forward to welcoming you!