Posted 1 month ago
Looking for your next challenge? Look no further! We are seeking a passionate customer advocate with general insurance claims experience to provide end-to-end claims management and support to our account managers.
At Stellar, finding an enthusiastic insurance professional who is committed to our Corporate Values of Passion, Leadership, Authenticity, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence and Respect as much as we are; and aligns with the Stellar culture in our closely-knit team is paramount.
The role will require you to:
- have a good understanding of insurance risk classes
- read and interpret policy wordings in conjunction with policy schedules
- negotiate favourable outcomes with insurers
- maintain strong relationships with clients and suppliers through exceptional communication skills
- be proactive and solution focused
This role will allow for flexibility to assist with basic administration tasks with the option to upskill to assist with broking work. Claims will remain the main focus and priority for this role, however we encourage personal growth within our working team environment.
Our staff is our family, and some of the perks that come with working for us are:
- Onsite crèche for childcare
- Above award superannuation contribution
- Annual leave day on your birthday
- Income Protection and Disability cover as a multiple of your salary
- Annual voucher of your choice to support your mental wellbeing
Salary will be negotiated based on experience. We have quarterly bonuses of one week’s salary on offer based on achievement of team budgets.
Want to find out more? Let’s have a chat!
Contact Kirsty Dowell on 0432 035 632 or email thru the 'Apply Now' button.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of claims management processes?