Posted 1 month ago
SRG Group Pty Ltd is seeking an Account Executive to join our existing team.
SRG Group was founded in 2005 and are equity partners of AUB Group Ltd (Austbrokers) one of Australia's largest Broking Networks.
With established modern offices in Perth and the Gold Coast, and access to affiliated offices around Australia and Overseas, we are well-positioned to service our clients nationally and globally.
A diverse business that is multi-branded, SRG Group have executed strategic marketing plans across traditional business sectors and niche markets.
Our bespoke workflow & automation technology enables our support team to focus on higher-value tasks including New Business & Renewal placements, endorsements and policy administration.
The main duties will include but not be limited to:
- High level internal support to Client Managers
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Meeting with Underwriters and other key stakeholders
- Preparing documentation, questionnaires, quote slips, invoices, certificates of currency etc
You will be supported by our Claims Management team who take care of the claims work for you.
Salary & Benefits:
- An attractive base salary package is on offer with additional incentives and career development opportunities
- Laptop provided to facilitate work flexibility
- An employee benefits scheme with access to Health & Wellness Programs and loyalty benefits
We care about the Community. SRG will contribute financial donations and paid leave for Employees who actively participate in approved volunteering activities.
The ideal applicant will:
- Have experience within general insurance broking
- Have excellent computing skills, time management, and an aptitude for learning
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
- Be competent with Microsoft suite (eg Office 365)
For further information on this role please contact our Head of Operations, Lynda Brewer on 08 9442 1122 to find out more about us.
Confidentiality will always be paramount in our dealings.
Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents will only be considered, no recruitment agency applications.
Your application will include the following questions:
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Do you have experience using insurance broking systems (e.g. WinBEAT)