Posted 2 months ago
We are seeking an experienced Broker, based in our Queensland office.
SRG Group was founded in 2005 and are equity partners of AUB Group Ltd (Austbrokers) one of Australia's largest Broking Networks.
With established modern offices in Perth and the Gold Coast, and access to affiliated offices around Australia and Overseas, we are well positioned to service our clients nationally and globally.
A diverse business that is multi branded, SRG Group have executed strategic marketing plans across traditional business sectors and niche markets.
About the Role
You will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of clients, varying in profile size and complexity
- Become a trusted advisor to your clients through a personal approach of broking
- Work closely with clients to identify insurable risks and develop strategies to optimise insurance coverage
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with our industry partners and underwriters
- Perform within our compliance and quality assurance framework
Experience & Qualifications
Ideally, you will have relevant experience as a Broker in the Australian insurance market with generalist product knowledge.
We are particularly focused on the following skills:
- Business acumen and financial analysis skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Time management and multi-tasking skills
- Competency in the Microsoft suite (e.g. Office 365)
Commensurate with the responsibilities this role has, an attractive salary package is on offer with a bonus incentive.
Community Partner Program
The SRG Foundation for our Community Partners program encourages our staff to participate in community support initiatives. Approved support programs enable our staff to take up 5 days volunteer leave and fundraising match grants.
For more information about this role contact Lynda Brewer, Head of People & Culture, thru the 'Apply Now' button.
Your application will include the following questions:
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?