Posted 9 months ago
Shielded Insurance Brokers based on the Sunshine Coast is experiencing rapid growth and success. Named in the Top 10 Insurance Brokerages in Australia 2019 & 2020 and named as runner up for Australian Brokerage of the Year at Insurance Business Awards 2020. We are a young energetic and driven team on a mission to challenge the status quo of traditional insurance broking by leveraging technology, innovation, and new ideas. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic all-rounder with previous insurance experience to provide administration and claims assistance for our clients.
The role primarily includes interacting with clients, insurers and other team members via phone and email to ensure that any client queries, requests, or changes are actioned in a timely manner.
In this role you will be responsible for a range of tasks including:
- Answering incoming calls and assisting clients with general insurance queries and changes
- Lodging and managing claims
- Managing email queries and responding in a timely manner
- Following up clients for payment of insurance premiums
- Processing amendments to existing insurance policies by liaising with the appropriate insurer
- Prior office administrative experience is essential, previous insurance experience is highly valued
- Ability to prioritize workload and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Highly proficient with general computer literacy, as we work within a number of systems and portals
- Excellent communication skills, via phone and email
- Ability to work under instruction as well as autonomously
Your application will include the following questions:
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- How many years' experience do you have in the financial services industry?
Find out more about us here: www.shieldedinsurance.com.au
We would love to hear from you! Please have a prepared resume along with a cover letter which includes why you would make a good fit in our team.