Regional Insurance Brokers Mackay(0 reviews)
Posted 1 month ago
A rewarding opportunity has become available in our Mackay office, we are now seeking an experienced Broker/ Account Manager or someone looking to take the next step in their career to become an integral part of our dynamic team managing a portfolio of clients across all lines of insurance.
Regional Insurance Brokers is an innovative Insurance Broker with offices located throughout Queensland. For 40 years Regional has provided its clients with a high-quality broking service, supplying insurance solutions tailored to meet our clients diversified insurance requirements.
Our working environment boasts an enthusiastic team who are empowered to achieve their best through paid qualifications, working from home arrangements, ongoing training and development, EAP access and varied retail and travel discount benefits.
- Competitive salary $$$
- A yearly conference with all QIB Group companies – this year we are going to Tangalooma Island!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Social events as a team
About the Role
Managing your own portfolio brings an opportunity for a passionate and driven Account Manager who is self-motivated to lead their own personal and team growth. Along with a Broker Assistant managing the portfolio includes handling new business enquiries, placing risks with insurers both online and open market, managing renewals, servicing client’s enquiries and administrating policy documentation.
To be successful in securing this fantastic opportunity the candidate we are seeking will be a team player, be highly organised, have an eye for detail, have a high level of client service skills, and have experience in the broking sector (preferred).
Regional Insurance Brokers will provide on-the-job, company paid training and support to the successful applicant to obtain the right qualifications to carry out the position and advance their career over the years.
You will benefit from our exclusive group benefits, and a package above the modern award.
We are looking to discuss this role with candidates who align with our values and want to grow with our company.
You will be working in a team environment that focuses on achieving the best outcome for our clients.
Not only will you have the support of your team members, but you will also have access to the dedicated training and development manager, buddy system and paid qualifications.
We are proud to provide wellness discounts, and access to our group EAP service.
- Experience within the financial/broking services industry of at least 5 years;
- Could be an experienced Account Manager or someone looking to take the next step in their career;
- Experience servicing business clients;
- Sound computer skills, confident communication skills, teamwork and strong documentation skills;
- The ability to work unsupervised within a team environment;
- Career focused, responsible, self motivated and enthusiastic;
- Tier 2, Tier 1 or diploma qualification in insurance broking preferred.
The following would also be highly desirable:
- Experience in a similar Account Executive / Account Management position.
- General insurance broking knowledge and experience.
What's In It for You?
- A highly competitive salary package and employee benefits.
- Genuine career development with a growing organisation in a stable industry.
- Company paid qualifications.
- Fantastic opportunity to gain further experience, qualifications, and ongoing training.
- Permanent full-time position.
- Be a part of a diverse, friendly and social team.
To apply for this opportunity please click 'Apply Now' and include your current resume and brief covering letter outlining your suitability.
Your application will include the following questions:
- How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a RG146 general insurance accreditation?