Claims / Processing Assistant
Regional Insurance Brokers Mackay(0 reviews)
Posted 1 month ago
A rewarding opportunity has become available in our Mackay office, we are now seeking a Claims/ Processing Assistant to become an integral part of our dynamic team.
Regional Insurance Brokers is an innovative Insurance Broker with offices located throughout Queensland. For 40 years Regional has provided its clients with a high-quality broking service, supplying insurance solutions tailored to meet our clients diversified insurance requirements.
Our working environment boasts an enthusiastic team who are empowered to achieve their best through paid qualifications, working from home arrangements, ongoing training and development, EAP access and varied retail and travel discount benefits.
- Competitive salary $$$
- A yearly conference with all QIB Group companies – this year we are going to Tangalooma Island!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Social events as a team
About the Role
The role involves but is not limited to:
- Provide support and administrative assistance to Office Manager, Account Manager and Broker Assistants.
- Processing of claims, domestic renewals and endorsements in a timely, accurate and efficient manner under the guidance of an experienced team.
- New claim lodgments with Insurers.
- Receiving correspondence from Insurers and Service Providers and communicating with clients to ensure excellent customer service is maintained.
- Following up Insurers, Services Providers and clients for updates and information.
- Liaise with insurers, clients and suppliers as required
- Continual updating of file notes and tasks within the operational system.
Regional Insurance Brokers will provide on-the-job, company paid training and support to the successful applicant to obtain the right qualifications to carry out the position and advance their career over the years.
You will benefit from our exclusive group benefits, and a package above the modern award.
We are looking to discuss this role with candidates who align with our values and want to grow with our company.
You will be working in a team environment that focuses on achieving the best outcome for our clients.
Not only will you have the support of your team members, but you will also have access to the dedicated training and development manager, buddy system and paid qualifications.
We are proud to provide wellness discounts, and access to our group EAP service.
Working as part of a team, the right candidate must display the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Brilliant time management skills
- Be self motivated and enthusiastic
- Customer service focused
- Be a fast learner
- High attention to detail
- Experienced using Microsoft Office
- Possess exceptional multi-tasking abilities and be an independent thinker who is very detail oriented with excellent organisational skills
- Team player
- Driven to follow a career in insurance broking
What's In It for You?
- Competitive salary package and employee benefits.
- Genuine career development with a growing organisation in a stable industry.
- Fantastic opportunity to gain further experience, qualifications, and ongoing development.
- Permanent full-time position.
- Company paid qualifications.
- Be a part of a diverse, friendly and social team.
To apply for this opportunity please click 'Apply Now' and include your current resume and brief covering letter outlining your suitability.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?