Posted 3 weeks ago
A rewarding opportunity has become available for a full time, proactive candidate to join our team and advance their career with us.
New Opportunity in a Supportive Business!
Regional Insurance Brokers is an innovative Insurance Broker with offices located throughout Queensland. For 40 years Regional has provided its clients with a high quality broking service, supplying insurance solutions tailored to meet our clients diversified insurance requirements.
We have a friendly and collaborative team of people across Queensland. We are motivated, professional and enthusiastic about what we do, and are seeking like minded people to join our business.
About the Role
The role involves but is not limited to:
- Providing support to the Account Manager
- Processing new business, renewals, endorsements and cancellations
- Claims support
- All general administrative duties.
Regional will provide on-the-job, company paid training and support to the successful applicant to obtain the right qualifications to carry out the Broker Assistant position and advance their career over the years.
Working as part of a 2 person team, the right candidate must display the following attributes:
- Customer services orientation
- Driven to grow the portfolio with your Broker
- Be a quick learner
- Excellent computer skills - speed and efficiency
- Effective communication and organisational skills
- Possess exceptional multi-tasking abilities
- Be an independent thinker
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Develop and build relationships
- Team player
- Self motivated
- Tier 2 qualifications (Insurance Broking) - preferred
- Driven to lead you own career path to become a Broker managing your own portfolio one day.
- Experience using a broking system will be highly regarded
Whilst previous General Insurance experience is valued, a desire to learn and develop in this industry is a necessity.
Regional offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package, on the job qualifications, and supportive colleagues and branch managers.
Come and join our team!
To apply for this wonderful opportunity please submit your covering letter and resume via Seek. If you have any questions or would like to discuss the role, feel welcome to call Dani Gilligan on 07 3847 0403.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a RG146 insurance broking accreditation?