Posted 2 months ago
Do you want to part of the next generation of Insurance Professionals?
Want a career not another job?
- Close knit team of insurance professionals.
- Career progression in a small, high growth, Awarding winning brokerage.
- Direct report & Mentorship by business owners with over 50 years experience.
- Training and Education provided internally and externally.
- Diverse industry exposure. Mid-Market to ASX.
- Opportunities to use your skills to make a direct impact.
- New corporate offices in Grosvenor place (Sydney CBD)
- Social events - we love birthdays and work anniversaries!
The role will be to support our mid-market & corporate team with administration, document preparation, claims processing, underwriter renewal negotiations, new submission negotiations & data entry tasks. As your skills develop within the role, your responsibilities and opportunities within the business will grow.
The role would be suitable for applicants with varying levels of experience; from graduates to those already in the industry looking for career progression.
Your skills / Experience
- Ability to service the team & customers effectively and maintain strong relationships;
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills;
- Team player and ability work well within a team;
- Willingness to work towards Insurance Industry Qualifications as required.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Word and Outlook.
** Please note you must be currently based in Australia and have the valid right to work in Australia. Please do not apply if you are seeking visa sponsorship **