Posted 2 weeks ago
We are seeking an Insurance Broker Assistant to become an integral part of our team.
Domestic Insurance Broker Assistant
- Liaising with clients and underwriters
- Maintaining client databases and electronic files
- Policy renewals & remarketing when required
- New business quotes & placement
- Policy management & alterations
- Other adhoc duties as required
- Salary commensurate with experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate they have the following:
- Minimum 1-2 years domestic insurance broking experience (Tier 2 mandatory)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Strong administration skills with a high attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Claims handling experience an advantage
Please email your resume without delay through the 'Apply Now' button.
Your application will include the following questions:
- How many years' experience do you have as a Broker Assistant?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?