Posted 4 months ago
Are you an ambitious insurance broker with several years’ experience looking for a more challenging and rewarding career? If so, this fantastic opportunity with capacity for future equity in the business may be for you!
We are seeking an enthusiastic Insurance Professional to join our rapidly growing, privately owned, award-winning insurance brokerage network. The successful candidate will work alongside the Branch Manager at our Bendigo Branch and possess excellent communication skills, providing a high level of service to general insurance clients.The ideal person is either managing a book currently or is ready to step up into a client facing role.
Combine your sales and influencing skill with your commercial knowledge and desire to provide high quality advice. You will be rewarded with an attractive salary and flexible work environment. So, if you want to join a progressive company with a vibrant culture then get in touch ASAP!
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Strong knowledge of the Commercial market
- Results oriented with a proven track record of providing exceptional service
- Effective communication, negotiation, relationship management and influencing skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Minimum of Tier 1 (Insurance Broking) qualification
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing & growing your own portfolio of largely SME and mid-market commercial insurance,
- Working with clients to deliver new business quotes, manage renewals and provide support with claims.
- Providing advice on general insurance products.
- Using your contacts within the industry and our panel of insurers to meet your client’s needs.
- Providing excellent service to both internal and external clients.
- Other tasks may involve claims management, involvement in marketing, promotion of other services & products, document preparation and other ad hoc projects & tasks.
Respected as a leading general insurance broker, the McLardy McShane Group generates over $2000,000,000 in premiums through its employee and AR network of over 180 like minded insurance professionals. We hold an Australian Financial Services License and are a member of Steadfast, Australia's largest insurance broking network.
With offices in Richmond, Albury, Bendigo, Brisbane, Byron Bay, Dandenong, Horsham, Kerang, Rosebud, Shepparton, Swan Hill, Sydney, Tamworth, Warrnambool and WA - our experienced staff help take the hassle out of organising insurances.
Our clients range from small to large commercial businesses and our role is to ensure all business assets are adequately protected. We believe in total client protection including looking after our clients personal assets.
The core values of providing professional advice, building personal relationships, giving back to the community and having fun continue to be fundamental to how we grow the business.
Ready to take the next step? To express your interest in this position please submit your resume online via the Apply Now button. Alternatively, should you wish to have a confidential conversation please contact Tim Dickson via the Apply Now button.