Posted 6 months ago
You will join an established, collaborative and successful team, and benefit from plenty of support from the business. Your role will involve servicing and growing a profitable portfolio of clients.
About the Company:
Highly established and innovative brokerage that's a leader in their field, with a strong national presence and going through a rapid growth phase.
About the Opportunity:
You will join an established, collaborative and successful team, and benefit from plenty of support from the business. Your role will involve servicing and growing a profitable portfolio of clients, which will include:
- Servicing and growing the existing insurance portfolio
- Negotiating and processing new business, renewals and endorsements
- Providing the highest level of customer support to your clients and management
- Providing high levels of service and follow-up to clients and prospects
- Building and managing relationships with clients and insurers
- This role has the potential to be located anywhere in South Australia.
The ideal applicant will have a proven track record of managing and growing a portfolio of clients, alongside:
- Minimum of 2 years insurance broking experience
- Tier 1 Qualification
- Good knowledge of most general insurance product lines
- Comfortable with various technology and insurance software
- Client orientated with a genuine desire to support your customers
- Enjoy being part of a team and contributing to a positive environment
About the benefits:
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading business with exciting growth goals, providing a platform to develop and grow your career. Benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Fully expensed company car
- Generous performance bonus
- Friendly, supportive team, both locally and nationally
- Excellent training and prospects for career growth
Apply now or for a confidential chat please get in touch with Wayne Clark on 0452 217 702.
Maxwell Stone Consulting
Building Better Careers with Max...