Posted 1 month ago
Join our friendly team in this varied Broker Support role! Full time permanent position in our Balcatta Office. Full Training provided.
Matrix Insurance Group is an established Insurance Brokerage with a focus on providing professional and reliable insurance solutions to small-medium sized businesses. Our small but dynamic team is passionate about insurance and committed to making the entire insurance process a positive experience.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Administration Assistant to join our vibrant team in our Balcatta office. Starting immediately, this is a full time, permanent position.
We are looking for a bubbly admin all-rounder with a can-do attitude, who can work well under pressure and be able to multitask in this busy and varied role. You don’t need to have insurance experience! This is an exceptional opportunity for someone outside of the industry to join our team and apply their admin skills to this new and exciting setting. Discover all about insurance along the way.
As the Admin Assistant, you will provide high level support to our successful broking team. This will include:
- Preparing and checking documentation
- Maintaining client files in a compliant order
- Answering the phone, dealing with any general queries as they come in
- Ensuring documentation is submitted to insurers in a timely and accurate manner
- Processing renewals, endorsements and new business documentation
- Assisting with client claims
- Assisting with new business quotes
- Debtors reporting
- Providing top-notch administrative support to the Director and Brokers
As the successful applicant you will:
- Possess a minimum of 3 years Administration experience within a corporate setting
- Have a positive outlook and strong team mentality
- Be a self-starter and able to work autonomously. We want a doer!
- Bring a proven track record of exceptional customer service
- Show initiative & a strong desire to learn all aspects of insurance broking
- Excellent attention to detail
- Although not essential, experience in the insurance industry would be an advantage
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an attractive salary, on-the-job training and a supportive team. If you're an admin whiz, and you're ready to take the next step in your career we want to hear from you!