Posted 11 months ago
Due to ongoing growth in our Victorian business, we are looking for a client focused Account Executive to join our SME team.
Master Builders Insurance Brokers (MBIB) is a rapidly growing national insurance broker specialising in the building and construction industry. With a proven history of developing quality insurance professionals, we aim to create an environment where our people feel respected and engaged with the business, and where they are rewarded for outstanding work.
About the role
Reporting to the Victorian SME Team Leader and as part of a dynamic growing team, you will manage a portfolio of SME building and construction clients, including
- Claims management,
- Account growth and new business (warm leads).
- Representing MBIB at industry events.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and time management skills,
- Tier 1 (Broking) Compliance (or willing to obtain),
- Enthusiastic and focused on delivering outstanding service to clients,
- Strong work ethic and a willingness to learn,
- Demonstrated working knowledge of insurance broking,
- Exposure to construction insurance (certainly an advantage, but not essential).
What’s on offer?
- Competitive remuneration package,
- Professional development and career support,
- Genuine work/life balance and flexible working conditions,
- Be part of a high performing team with a great culture!
As a specialised insurance broker, MBIB is attracted to highly motivated, engaged and career aspiring professionals. A competitive remuneration package is on offer, reflective of the skills, knowledge and experience required for this role.
The successful candidates must be legally entitled to work in Australia in a permanent, ongoing capacity and will be required to undergo a National Police Record Check. Only those candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
No Agency Referrals please.
- Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have as an account executive?