Posted 7 months ago
We are seeking an experienced professional to support the Executive Leadership team, as well as being involved in ongoing and ad-hoc project and operational responsibilities across the national business. This is an opportunity to put your own stamp on this highly valued role within our business.
Master Builders Insurance Brokers (MBIB) is a well established and rapidly growing national insurance broker specialising in the building and construction industry. With a proven history of developing quality insurance brokers, we aim to create an environment where our people feel respected and engaged with the business, and where they are rewarded for outstanding work.
Following the recent retirement of our long serving Executive Assistant (EA), we are seeking an experienced professional to support the Executive Leadership team, as well as being involved in ongoing and ad-hoc project and operational responsibilities across the national business. This is an opportunity to put your own stamp on this highly valued role within our business.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, and with an opportunity to evolve the EA role as it currently stands, this role includes (but is not limited to):
- Providing day to day administrative and operational support to the CEO, CFO and National HR Manager including calendar and email management, reporting, filing and document management.
- Preparing for Board and Executive meetings, including the preparation of agendas, minutes, presentations, and reports,
- Coordinating travel and accommodation bookings for MBIB Board members and staff,
- Reviewing current procurement agreements with a view to improve efficiency and commerciality,
- Assisting with the development and administration of the MBIB website and social media platforms,
- Managing stock supplies and ordering of stationery, merchandise and marketing material for the national business,
- Enhancing MBIB’s use and availability of technology to support our remote workforce,
- Assisting with projects and events such as staff conferences, functions, building maintenance coordination and system upgrades.
- Proven success in an EA or PA role,
- Advanced understanding and application of technology and Microsoft systems,
- Demonstrated attention to detail,
- Excellent organisation and time management skills,
- High level written and oral communication skills,
- Demonstrated understanding of confidentiality of information,
- An ability to engage and manage relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders,
- A willingness to integrate in and understand our business and to look for opportunities to add value.
In addition to the above, previous experience in insurance, finance (accounts/payroll), marketing, HR or projects will be highly regarded, but not essential.
This position is available on a full time or part time basis, with flexibility for someone who is seeking school friendly hours. A competitive salary package will be negotiated with the successful candidate, based on skills, qualifications and experience.
No agency referrals please.
The successful applicant must demonstrate their eligibility to work in Australia, and will be required to undergo a National Police Record Check.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have as an executive assistant?