Posted 1 year ago
Due to ongoing growth in our Victorian business during these unprecedented times, we are looking for two client focused Account Executives to join our SME team. One of the roles is an ongoing full time role, while another is a maternity leave contract with potential for ongoing employment. Master Builders Insurance Brokers (MBIB) is a rapidly growing national insurance broker specialising in the building and construction industry. With a proven history of developing quality insurance professionals, we aim to create an environment where our people feel respected and engaged with the business, and where they are rewarded for outstanding work.
Reporting to the Victorian SME Team Leader, you will manage a portfolio of SME building and construction clients, including
- Claims management,
- Account growth and new business,
- Representing MBIB at industry events.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and time management skills,
- Tier 1 (Broking) compliance (or willing to obtain),
- Enthusiastic and focused on delivering outstanding service to clients,
- Strong work ethic and a willingness to learn,
- Demonstrated working knowledge of insurance broking (essential) and construction insurance (a bonus!).
What’s on offer?
- Competitive remuneration package,
- Professional development and career support,
- Genuine work/life balance and flexible working conditions,
- Be part of a high performing team with a great culture!
As a specialised insurance broker, MBIB is attracted to highly motivated, engaged and career aspiring professionals. A competitive remuneration package is on offer, reflective of the skills, knowledge and experience required for this role.
The successful candidates must be legally entitled to work in Australia in a permanent, ongoing capacity and will be required to undergo a National Police Record Check. Only those candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
No Agency Referrals please.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?
- Do you have experience using insurance broking systems (e.g. WinBEAT)
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of claims management processes?