Posted 8 months ago
We are seeking an experienced Broker to join our corporate team in Sydney. Master Builders Insurance Brokers (MBIB) is a well established and rapidly growing national insurance broker specialising in the building and construction industry. With a proven history of developing quality insurance brokers, we aim to create an environment where our people feel respected and engaged with the business, and where they are rewarded for outstanding work.
Reporting to the Senior Account Manager, and with a shared administrative support resource, this role includes:
- Managing and grow an established portfolio of corporate and SME clients, including renewals, endorsements and claims,
- Introducing relevant risk management practices and insurance products to your clients,
- Working as part of a team, including mentoring and training junior staff,
- Working with the Senior Account Manager in preparing and presenting renewal proposals,
- Maintaining and developing professional relationships with stakeholders,
- Representing MBIB at industry and Master Builders Association events.
With a minimum of 3 years experience, ideally with some exposure to construction insurance (not essential), you will demonstrate a strong client service focus, advanced communication skills, high attention to detail, excellent organisational ability, and a proven history of establishing and maintaining strong business relationships.
A competitive salary package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
No agency referrals please.
The successful applicant must demonstrate their eligibility to work in Australia, and will be required to undergo a National Police Record Check.
The application form will include these questions:
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?
- Do you have experience using insurance broking systems (e.g. WinBEAT)