Senior Account Manager
Master Builders Insurance Brokers(0 reviews)
Posted 1 month ago
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join our Gold Coast Insurance team.
What does your new role look like?
Joining our Gold Coast Insurance team your primary role will include:
- Manage an existing portfolio of clients with enquiries and initial claim management
- Attending to new business enquiries
- Developing meaningful relationships with internal stakeholders and underwriters
Is it for you?
First and foremost, you must be able to demonstrate exceptional account management skills within a broking environment and the ability to develop and maintain meaningful relationships with all stakeholders.
You will relish the opportunity to bring innovative ideas and solutions to the broader team, using your initiative to self-start and proactively contribute to the growth and development of the business. With exceptional communication skills you will be confident in providing advice and support to clients over the phone, via email and face to face.
In addition, you will need:
- A Tier 1 (Insurance Broking) qualification
- Prior experience in the insurance broking industry
- Construction Works Insurance experience and technical knowledge
- Experience using Winbeat, Sunrise and SVU knowledge (highly desirable)
Our team is what makes us great so looking after them is important! More than ‘just a job’ you’ll enjoy
- A day off on your birthday
- 10 paid YOU days per annum to rest and recharge
- 1 day per week WFH (once trained up)
- A helping hand in boosting your super
Who we are?
With over 9,000 members Master Builders is the peak employer association for the building and construction industry, representing some of Australia’s largest and most successful builders. Master Builders Queensland Insurance Services has been an important part of the Master Builders offering for over 40 years. Providing professional advice and protection to commercial business clients within the construction industry only, we offer competitive insurance products to both members and non-members. Our success in the market is based not only on our product expertise and leadership but our focus on exceptional service and relationship management.
Ready to join the team, send through a resume and covering letter outlining why you’re the one we’re looking for.