Posted 1 month ago
We are looking for a client and team focused Account Executive to join our Adelaide operations.
Master Builders Insurance Brokers (MBIB) is a rapidly growing national insurance broker specialising in the building and construction industry. With a proven history of developing quality insurance professionals, we aim to create an environment where our people feel respected and engaged with the business, and where they are rewarded for outstanding work.
Due to ongoing business growth, we are looking for a client and team focused Account Executive to join our Adelaide operations.
About the role
You will manage an allocated portfolio of SA and Victorian SME building and construction clients, including
- Claims management,
- Relationship development (clients, insurers, colleagues and stakeholders)
- Account growth and new business (warm / inbound leads).
- Representing MBIB at industry events.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and time management skills,
- Tier 1 (Broking) compliance,
- Enthusiastic and focussed on delivering outstanding service to clients,
- Strong work ethic and a willingness to learn,
- Demonstrated working knowledge of insurance broking (essential) and construction insurance (a bonus!).
What’s on offer?
- Competitive remuneration package,
- Professional development and career support,
- Genuine work/life balance
- Hybrid working conditions,
- Be part of a high performing team with a great culture!
As a specialised insurance broker, MBIB is attracted to highly motivated, engaged and career aspiring professionals. A competitive remuneration package is on offer, reflective of the skills, knowledge and experience required for this role.
As this position holds duties that require the successful candidate to attend the office, you will need to be willing and able to demonstrate evidence of being double dosed with an approved Covid-19 vaccination.
The successful candidates must be legally entitled to work in Australia in a permanent, ongoing capacity and will be required to undergo a National Police Record Check.
Only those candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?