Posted 2 months ago
We are seeking a Full Time Insurance Broking Assistant to join our fast paced team and support one of our Senior Insurance Brokers in the beautiful Southern Highlands, at our long established office in Bowral.
Insurance broking experience and qualifications preferred however NO previous experience is required for an outstanding candidate
Do you have experience in the insurance industry? Or are you currently working in the financial services industry seeking a career change?
About this role
- Fast, smart and experienced professional with a passion for exceptional customer service
- Be able to work co-operatively in the support of the Senior Broker and also independently when required
- Manage a high volume of customer enquiries, including telephone calls and emails regarding amendments, renewals, payments, claim lodgements and cancellations
- Participate in additional training, continuing to develop your existing skills and knowledge base
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have strong attention to detail
- Sound use of Excel, Word, Outlook, scanning and filing, data entry, proof reading entries
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Enjoy the family-like environment, friendly and dedicated team
Why Macey Insurance Brokers?
We have been providing expert advice and management in general insurance broking services for over 40 years. Our head office is located in Nowra; with offices also in Bowral, Kiama and Camden. As we continue to grow we require an additional Insurance Broking Assistant to join the team in Bowral and become part of our Macey family where we pride ourselves on the level of camaraderie and employee commitment as well as our remarkable level of service offered to our clients.
In writing to the HR Manager - email@example.com
Your application will include the following questions:
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as an Assistant Insurance Broker?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?