Posted 10 months ago
Are you an experienced insurance broker looking to grow your career, or are you currently working in the financial services industry seeking a career change? Read on to find out more about our Insurance Broker role based on the South Coast.
Who are we looking for
We are seeking a qualified Tier 1 insurance broker or a candidate with experience in financial services for our broking firm in Nowra. You will be supporting one of our senior insurance brokers who provide advice to a diverse range of SME and commercial clients in the Shoalhaven and Wollongong regions.
About this role
- Be committed to providing all customers with an outstanding experience
- Be able to work co-operatively in the support of the account executive and also independently when required
- Manage a high volume of customer enquiries, including telephone calls and emails regarding amendments, renewals, payments and cancellations
- Managing the debtor process
- Claims lodgement and management assistance to account manager
- Build upon existing customer relationships to retain business and explore further potential
- Participate in additional training, continuing to develop your existing skills and knowledge base
What are we looking for?
- Full-time position
- Tier 1 Insurance Broking Qualification (Preferred)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
Why Macey Insurance Brokers?
We have been providing expert advice and management in general broking services for over 40 years. Our head office is located in Nowra with an office in Bowral and Camden. As we continue to grow we require an additional Insurance Broker to join the team in Nowra and become part of the Macey family where we pride ourselves on the level of camaraderie and employee commitment as well as our remarkable level of service offered to our clients.
In writing to the HR Manager - email@example.com