Posted 4 months ago
If you're looking to be a part of a supportive, inclusive team that encourages career growth, take this as your sign to apply. We're an organisation guided by an unwavering passion for providing a truly personalised service across the Shoalhaven, Southern Highlands, Macarthur and Illawarra regions. We've had considerable growth and are pleased to announce that we have Insurance Broker roles in both Nowra and Kiama.
Here at Macey's, we're more than just insurance brokers; we're confidence brokers. For over forty years, it's been our vision to provide Australian businesses with the finest customer experience in insurance. This is known as 'The Macey Difference'.
Would we be suitable for YOU?
We understand that taking on a new role can be an important decision. However, if you've dreamed of a coastal lifestyle and a great career, this is an excellent opportunity for you. We have a highly experienced and friendly broking team who take care of their loyal client base. We also encourage drive and ambition and are open to fresh ideas.
About the Roles:
- Be committed to providing customers with an outstanding experience
- Manage customer enquiries, including telephone calls and emails regarding amendments, renewals, payments and cancellations
- Managing the debtor process
- Claims management
- Build upon existing client relationships and explore further potential relationships
- Participate in additional training, continuing to develop your existing skills and knowledge base
Let's get into the nitty-gritty:
- These roles are full-time positions
- You will need a Diploma in Financial Services (Broking), or Diploma in Insurance Broking, or Tier 1 Insurance Broking qualification
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Experience in Insight software is beneficial
Why Macey Insurance Brokers?
Still proudly locally owned and operated, we've always taken the time to understand our clients and the risk profiles of their businesses, from the largest of corporations to the smallest of sole traders.
We provide expert advice and management in general broking services in Nowra, Bowral, Camden, and Kiama (coming soon). We pride ourselves on our positive team culture and camaraderie, as well as our commitment to helping our local communities.
In writing to the HR Manager via the Apply Now button.