Posted 1 year ago
As an Assistant, your primarily responsibility will be to offer essential administrative support to the Insurance Brokers. This is an entry-level opportunity, meaning no prior experience within insurance broking is required.
Kona & Co. Insurance is proudly assisting a market-leading broker find their next Assistant Broker.
As an Assistant, your primarily responsibility will be to offer essential administrative support to the Insurance Brokers, across;
- Processing of new businesses, renewals, endorsements & cancellations of insurance policies
- Sourcing new business and renewal quotations
- Attending to general client queries referring to your senior when necessary
- Fostering and maintaining key internal & external stakeholder relationships
- Ad-hoc general admin duties
This is an entry-level opportunity, meaning no prior experience within insurance broking is required. However to be considered, you will have:
- 2 years experience within an office environment
- Administrative experience highly desirable
- Experience within financial services or general insurance highly desirable
- Tertiary qualification highly desirable, not essential
- Strong communication skills & exceptional telephone manner
- High-level of integrity & organisation skills
- Well presented
- A willingness & commitment to learn
If you're ready to kick start your career and have the passion & enthusiasm to learn in your new vocation then apply now!
Kona & Co.
Kona & Co. is a leading executiv...