Jody Williams - Oracle Group Insurance Brokers(1 review)
Posted 3 months ago
Oracle Group seek to appoint the talents of an experienced Account Manager/Broker Assistant to provide senior management support in growing and maintaining a Commercial and Domestic portfolio.
- Location: Balcatta
- Parking: Free parking
Oracle Group Insurance Brokers is a well-established and expanding national insurance brokerage who recently were awarded the title of ‘Authorised Representative Network of the Year’ by Insurance Business Australia Awards 2022.
- Provide quality support to the Account Management team
Required Skills and Attributes
- Able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of Commercial & Domestic Insurance Product lines
- Executes attention to detail and time management
- Customer service focus and delivery.
- A demonstrated record of providing effective assistance and an ability to work as part of a team.
- Minimum Tier 2 Broking Qualification
- At least 3-5 years’ experience within the general insurance broking or general insurance industry is preferred.
- An appropriate awareness and demonstrated adherence toward industry best practice and compliance.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- A working knowledge of Sunrise, Winbeat (or similar), and Microsoft suite of products.
Benefits and Remuneration
- Competitive remuneration package to be negotiated commensurate with the role and the successful applicant's attributes and experience.
- Excellent working environment.
Your application will include the following questions:
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Broker Assistant?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?