Posted 3 weeks ago
Our growing company requires a go getter with minimum two years experience .The Assistant Account Executive will support the Account Directors & Managers in the effective, efficient, compliant processing of all client business within the team. The position driver is servicing work procured by the Account Directors, ensuring a professional approach in all stakeholder interactions and that company policy, procedures and guidelines are met.
Imperium Insurance & Financial Solutions is a medium sized Western Australian owned and operated organisation.
Imperium Insurance and Financial Solutions is an Authorised Representative of Insurance House Pty Ltd ABN 33 006 500 072 AFSL 240954.
This will suit an individual looking to enhance their career further in the insurance broking sector.
People with no work rights & no insurance experience /knowledge need not apply
- Ensure customer service is provided at a very high level. Specifically providing timely service of broker requests and ensuring that all administration tasks are completed in an accurate manner. Overall ensuring each interaction with clients is a positive experience.
- Provide a professional and friendly introduction to the organisation on behalf by greeting visitors, accepting incoming telephone calls and attending to their needs efficiently and promptly
- Lodge claims and provide assistance to Account Director in the management of claims by following up of claims and potentially notifying account managers of any claims issues.
- Maintain client and claim files and ensure that the required level of service is of the highest standard
- Processing and document issuance of new business, renewals, cancellations and endorsements ensuring all interactions are performed in an efficient & effective manner adhering to the required processes for each transaction type.
- Processing and Follow up of Wage Declarations.
- Respond to enquiries/requests from the brokers within agreed service standards.
- Ensure reporting spreadsheets are up to date in particular the claim status reports as and when required.
If this sounds like you then please apply:
- Results driven
- "Can-Do" attitude
- Relationship development
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Strong Communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Team player
- Previous experience in Insurance is must and understanding of Insight would be an advantage.
- Tier 1 in Broking
- Minimum 2 year insurance experience in insurance broking.
- Undertake appropriate activities to maintain technical expertise and industry standards.
- Maintain a sound knowledge of client industries, their business risks and the management thereof.
What's in for you?
- A friendly and supportive work environment
- Opportunities for growth, development and career progression.
- Dedicated parking
No Recruitment consultants please.
Click Apply to submit your application.
Your application will include the following questions:
- How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you completed a RG146 insurance broking accreditation?