Posted 1 month ago
We are seeking a highly motivated and well-rounded General Insurance Broker Assistant to join our team; to service, build and grow a portfolio of clients.
ii-A is an Australian owned insurance broker that have experienced significant growth over the years. We pride ourselves on our values and culture to deliver outstanding value and solutions to a diverse range of clients with a consultative approach.
About the opportunity:
A great opportunity to join our established broking firm as a broker assistant in our City office.
There is an excellent infrastructure in place as well as a dedicated team of insurance brokers for the successful candidate to substantially grow and develop their career.
We promote an enjoyable, hard-working, friendly environment for all staff members.
We provide ongoing training, mentoring, and development.
- Assisting portfolio managers with day to day tasks.
- Renewals and New Business processing.
- Process endorsement and cancellation requests.
- Responding to ongoing queries.
- Contribute to the business growth of the company.
- Managing client/insurer relationships.
- Managing debtors.
- Claim maintenance including processing, tracking, recording, and ensuring timely settlement of claims.
- Ensuring internal databases and relevant systems are kept up to date and accurate.
- Minimum 1-year experience in insurance
- Experience on Winbeat and Sunrise
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office ( Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Confident telephone and listening skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to use initiative and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
Only applicants with the right to work in Australia will be considered.
If this is the role for you then please click 'APPLY NOW'