Posted 3 months ago
We are seeking a highly motivated and well-rounded General Insurance Broker to join our team; to service, build and grow a portfolio of SME commercial clients.
ii-A is an Australian owned insurance broker that have experienced significant growth over the years. We pride ourselves on our values and culture to deliver outstanding value and solutions to a diverse range of clients with a consultative approach.
About the opportunity:
A great opportunity to join our established broking firm as an Insurance Broker in our City office.
There is an excellent infrastructure in place as well as a dedicated team of insurance brokers for the successful candidate to substantially grow and develop their career.
We promote an enjoyable, hard-working, friendly environment for all staff members.
We provide ongoing training, mentoring, and development.
You will also work with the existing portfolio to identify new opportunities for sales and growth.
Skills and experience to excel in this role:
- At least up to 3 years' insurance experience with Insurance Broking or Underwriting experience preferred and Tier 1
- Solid understanding of general insurance lines
- Be comfortable using Sunrise
- An eye for detail, adept at reviewing insurance programs
- Strong organisational and problem solving skills
- Confident with excellent communication (written and verbal) and negotiation skills
- Good at building rapport and developing relationships with both clients and underwriters
- Highly motivated with the ability to manage your own workload independently and also to be able to work within a team
- You must be a Permanent Australian/NZ Resident only
In return, we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Supportive management and collaborative team
- Grow within a leading insurance brokerage
- Busy and varied role
If you meet the above criteria and you’re looking for a new challenge, please apply now, be sure to include your cover letter and CV.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?
- Have you completed a RG146 insurance broking accreditation?
- Do you have customer service experience in the insurance industry?
- Do you have sales experience in the insurance industry?
- Have you completed a RG146 general insurance accreditation?