Posted 11 months ago
Hunter Broking Group is on the hunt for an Assistant Account Executive / Admin Executive, a professional who is eager to learn and develop into a successful Insurance Broker or Administration Manager.
About the Business:
Hunter Broking Group is a Brisbane based Commercial Insurance Brokerage with a reputation of high technical ability and attention to detail. Positioned in Graceville, Brisbane, Hunter Broking Group operates from an office which is close to public transport and eateries. We are an Authorised Representative business of license holder PSC Connect, a division of publicly listed PSC Group. Our business consists of three Senior Brokers, with over 60 years combined experience in Commercial & Corporate Broking. We strongly believe in working hard whilst maintaining a fun and flexible working environment.
- Administration Duties, including taking phone calls and greeting clients
- Assisting our Senior Brokers, including Pre Renewals, Certificates of Currencies, Endorsements, Processing, Claims / Debtor Management, Filing and Planning, Sunrise and SVU Quotations.
Benefits and Perks:
- Long term career progression opportunities
- Respected and fast growing Insurance Brokerage
- Great office environment and business culture
- Professional growth and training opportunities
- Supportive team
- KPI Incentives
- Learn our unique style and innovative approach
Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years insurance experience
- Personable and reliable
- Ambition to take on challenges & grow
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and organisational skills
- The ability to take initiative
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Sunrise, SVU knowledge
- Drivers License
Ideal Candidates will Hold:
- RG146 Accreditation (Tier 1 Insurance Broking)
To be considered for this role, applicants will need to email a CV and include answers to the below questions:
1. What are the three most important aspects of customer service:
2. What are the two most important aspects of Insurance Broking:
3, What is one of your long term and short term career goals:
4. What values are most important to you:
Our team looks forward to meeting you!
Josh Ryan - Managing Director