Posted 3 months ago
About the business: The company is growing quickly both through Merger and Acquisition initiatives as well as client referrals for excellent service and expertise. We recently were awarded the CBN 2020 Corporate Authorised Brokerage of the Year award. You will join an exceptional vibrant team who aims to always impress our customers through performance and results.
We have 2 Broker Support/ Internal Broker roles available, and we are looking for candidates with the following attributes;
- Results driven
- "Can-Do" attitude
- Relationship development
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Strong Communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Team player
- Knowledge of the Sunrise & SVU Platforms is essential
Understanding of Insight and Winbeat would be an advantage.
- Tier 1.
- Minimum 2 year insurance experience in a Broker Support role
The Broker Support staff members will provide administrative support to the Director & Senior Broker. You will be required to provide effective, efficient, compliant processing of all client business within the team. The position driver is servicing work procured by the Director and Senior Broker, ensuring a professional approach in all interactions and that company policy, procedures and guidelines are met.
- Ensure customer service is provided at a very high level. Specifically providing timely service of broker requests and ensuring that all administration tasks are completed in an accurate manner. Overall ensuring each interaction with clients is a positive experience.
- Provide a professional and friendly introduction to the organisation on behalf by greeting visitors, accepting incoming telephone calls and attending to their needs efficiently and promptly
- Lodge claims and provide assistance to Broker in the management of claims by following up of claims and potentially notifying account managers of any claims issues.
- Maintain claim files and ensure that the required level of service is of the highest standard
- Processing and document issuance of new business, renewals, cancellations and endorsements ensuring all interactions are performed in an efficient & effective manner adhering to the required processes for each transaction type.
- Processing and Follow up of Wage Declarations
- Respond to enquiries/requests from the brokers within agreed service standards.
Our Company & Culture
- Great location in the heart of Joondalup
- Free parking
- Opportunity to contribute to real growth and success
- Supportive, teaching environment
- Professional development and career progression opportunities
- Involvement in a diverse portfolio of Retail, SME & Domestic clients