Posted 1 year ago
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Officer/Credit Controller. This is a full time dual position. Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager you will be joining our high performing Customer Experience Team, responsible for providing exceptional customer service to clients, brokers and our nationally based Distribution Team.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Officer/Credit Controller. This is a full time dual position.
Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager you will be joining our high performing Customer Experience Team, responsible for providing exceptional customer service to clients, brokers and our nationally based Distribution Team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Processing and approving loan applications according to credit policies and procedures in an accurate and timely manner
- Checking information submitted within application is accurate and correct
- Responding to all client and broker enquiries via phone calls and emails in relation to loans
- Proactively following up on loans that require more informationEnsuring that overdue payments are acted upon in a timely manner by making outbound calls and sending appropriate dishonour letters
- Actioning inbound telephone calls on Credit Team queue
- Applying knowledge and understanding of credit processes to make sound decisions to achieve optimal collection outcomes
- Liaising with insurance brokers to effect cancellation of funded policies where necessary
- Maintaining the debtors ledger within policy guidelines
- Providing excellent customer service through assisting clients to resolve their queries
- Working within the sales team to assist and facilitate the collection of amounts
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated experience in customer service or credit ideally in financial services or insurance
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Strong team player with a willingness to assist and support others
Elantis Premium Funding has over 25 years’ experience in Australia and 18 years’ experience in New Zealand offering brokers reliable, personalised and flexible premium funding solutions.
At Elantis, we offer a dynamic and empowering work environment where the focus is on building a high performance culture and providing superior service to our customers.
Premium funding is a financing product that offers business finance to pay for insurance premiums. We are one of the most recognised and established providers of premium funding products in Australia
What will we offer?
In joining Elantis, you will have the support of an established team with learning and development available to build your career pathway within our global business. Additional benefits:
- Competitive remuneration, office perks and excellent incentive program
- Salary Income Protection and discounted insurances
- Salary sacrifice options including additional leave
- Discounts to major retailers through our Gallagher Rewards scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
How to apply?
We encourage you to apply via our careers website. For further information, please contact Shareena Nana, HR Coordinator, 03 9412 1192.
Any offer of employment and subsequent continuing employment is dependent upon the completion of relevant pre-employment background checks. All applicants are required to undergo employment screening through probity checks prior to commencing.
Gallagher is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer committed to the principles of workplace diversity and inclusion. We welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity and lifestyle choices.