Posted 2 years ago
We are seeking a talented Assistant Account Executive to support the team in servicing a portfolio of clients and achieving new business targets. This is a full-time role, however part-time hours may be negotiable with the perfect candidate.
Clear Insurance are award-winning general insurance and risk advisers based on Brisbane's inner-northside. Our passion is providing peace of mind to our clients through the provision of bespoke insurance and risk management programs.
As part of the Insurance Advisernet network, Clear Insurance has access to unrivalled financial strength, business efficiencies and buying power that spans every major insurer in Australia and New Zealand.
We are a small, dynamic firm, however our outstanding reputation in the industry has positioned us to embark on a phase of growth. With this growth, however, we are determined to maintain our commitment to what we are known for - superior customer service and strong, long-term relationships.
We are looking for a new team member that will contribute to our success, and embrace our team culture. You will bring that perfect mix of professionalism and approachability that will engage and build trust with our valued clients.
About the Role
We are seeking a talented Assistant Account Executive to support the team in servicing a portfolio of clients and achieving new business targets.
This is a full-time role, however part-time hours may be negotiable with the perfect candidate.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide reliable administrative/processing support, and to uphold the high customer service standards that Clear Insurance is renowned for.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Office Manager with system processing, preparation of documentation and file management for:
- New accounts
- Policy renewals
- Provision of quotations
- Claims management
- Pre-Renewal Reports and document preparation
- Policy documentation /File Audits (checking data integrity)
- Report generation and distribution.
- Assisting in the preparation of end of month requirements.
- Answering incoming calls in a polite and professional manner
- Transferring incoming calls to the appropriate person
- Other tasks as delegated by Management.
Your Key Performance Indicators will include the following:
- Accurately processing on iAnyware system
- Accurately raising quotes on sunrise and insurer quote platforms
- Providing timely turnaround of requests
- Working well with colleagues
- Working through issues / problems and identifying solutions
- Maintaining an understanding of Insurance environment and legislation
- The provision of outstanding customer Service
- Answering of incoming calls within a reasonable timeframe
In addition to being able to perform the responsibilities above, you will ideally possess the following skills, experience and characteristics:
- Computer skills including Word and Excel
- The ability to be flexible in a rapidly growing organisation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Previous Administration or Reception experience
- Ability to understand FSRA Legislation
- Ability to be well organised and structured
- Ability to work autonomously
- Eye for detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Displays Initiative
- Open to change
- Friendly and co-operative personality
- Ability to grow with the company
- Previous Insurance Industry experience
You will also be able to demonstrate the following educational requirements:
- FSRA Dealing & Advising
- Privacy Legislation
- General Insurance Brokers Code of Practice
- ASIC RG146 – Tier 1 (Desirable)
- Allianz Product training (Desirable)
- To thrive in our business, you will be a versatile individual. Professional and authentic. Efficient and approachable. Innovative and reliable.
Our workplace is a busy and dynamic environment. To succeed in this role you will bring a high level of enthusiasm and energy, along with a combined focus on maintaining great relationships and achieving great outcomes!
Where to from Here?
If this sounds like you, and you believe that you are the perfect fit for this fantastic opportunity, please apply through Seek as soon as possible. We look forward to seeing your application!
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- How many years' experience do you have in a client services / account management role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in insurance broking?
- Brisbane, QLD, 4000
- Full Time