Posted 5 months ago
Are you looking for a challenging and exciting workplace with an employer that cares about your development and wellbeing? If so, this could be the job for you.
You’ll join the team as a Clear Executive, working closely with our award-winning Clear Advisers and experienced broking team.
Within the role you’ll use your insurance broking expertise to manage smaller clients and assist on larger accounts across all aspects of account management, including negotiating with insurers, account administration, report writing and invoicing.
How You’ll Use Your Skills:
You’ll use your professional courteous manner, exceptional attention to detail and superb organisation skills to work as part of our team and interact with clients and our insurer partners daily.
You’ll use your initiative and critical thinking skills to help interpret the client’s complex business needs and work with insurers to source the most appropriate risk and insurance solutions. Above all, you’ll share our commitment to providing professional advice and exceptional customer service.
Your can-do attitude and happy disposition will help you to bond with the team and make the most of the opportunities that come with working for a growing Steadfast Network Broker.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years+ General Insurance Broking experience
- Minimum Tier 1 General Insurance Broking, Financial Services (Broking) Diploma preferred
- Experience with Office 365, Sunrise, Insight, SCTP and insurer underwriting portals
- Corporate Brokerage experience is highly regarded but not essential
- Experience advising on a broad range of commercial insurance products
Salary & Benefits:
- Remuneration based upon experience
- Full-Time position
- Office-based with flexible working conditions
- Weekly Team Fitness Session
- Financial support for further education and training
- Career development opportunities available
About Clear Insurance:
We help clients protect their business success by providing professional risk and insurance advice that meets their business needs and addresses the problems caused by underinsurance. Our speciality is hard to place and complex risk and insurance programs for businesses in hospitality, medical, construction and more.
We’re based in Ascot, Queensland and founded in 2010 by highly respected Stephen Ball Broker of the Year winner Lisa Carter. Clear Insurance operates under an AFSL and is a Steadfast Network Broker.
We pride ourselves on our award-winning customer service, client retention and supportive company culture that values our relationships with our staff, clients and insurer partners.
Please submit your cover letter and resume through the ‘apply now’ button. We will only contact shortlisted candidates.