Posted 1 year ago
Flock to Clear Insurance for an entry-level role open to anyone looking for an exciting new career pathway with mentoring from award-winning industry experts.
OFFICE ASSISTANT – CLEAR ASSISTANT
About the Opportunity:
We're looking for a motivated individual to provide administrative support to our busy risk and insurance account executives and advisers in a fun and supportive office environment. No risk or insurance industry experience is required; we will provide training.
You will play a pivotal role in helping us to uphold our platinum practice status. Within this role, you are the first point of contact for clients. You will use exceptional customer service, time management and organisational skills to support the broader team.
You desire a new career in risk and insurance advice and can use your organisation and time management skills to prioritise your workload and meet critical deadlines.
You are a professional and courteous team player with exceptional communication skills and an eye for detail. You value a supportive workplace and can put forward ideas to improve internal processes.
You value an organisation that actively respects your health and wellbeing, offers flexible working and supports career development.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Customer service experience
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proficient typing and computer literacy
- Experience with Office 365 or the ability to learn
Salary & Benefits:
- Remuneration based upon experience
- Part-Time position leading to full-time
- Office-based with flexible working conditions
- Weekly Team Fitness Session
- Financial support for further education and training
- Career development opportunities available
About Clear Insurance:
We're an award-winning Risk and Insurance Brokerage in Ascot, Queensland, established in 2010 by highly respected NIBA Stephen Ball Broker of the Year winner Lisa Carter. Here at Clear Insurance, we build enduring client relationships as trusted risk and insurance advisers to business leaders across SME, Large and Corporate clients. We pride ourselves on customer service excellence, client retention and our supportive company culture.
Please submit your cover letter and resume by clicking 'Apply Now'.
We will only contact shortlisted candidates.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Brisbane, QLD
- Part Time