Posted 1 year ago
Flock to Clear Insurance! Are you our pivotal team member that can take colleagues under your wing as a mentor whilst still growing your career?
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – CLEAR EXECUTIVE
Risk and Insurance Adviser/Broker
About the Opportunity:
We’re looking for a motivated account executive to join our team as a Clear Executive. Within this role, you will share your knowledge to mentor less experienced team members whilst working closely with senior advisers to support our mid-market corporate client base.
Within this role, you will use your advising experience to manage smaller clients and assist on larger accounts across all aspects of account management, including negotiating with insurers, account administration, report writing and invoicing.
You have a professional courteous manner, exceptional attention to detail and superb organisation skills. You're a team player that enjoys client interaction and values customer service excellence.
You can use your initiative and critical thinking skills to interpret client problems and enjoy working with clients and insurers to source the most appropriate risk and insurance solutions.
You want to work for an organisation that actively values your health and wellbeing, offers flexible working and supports career development.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- 5 years+ General Insurance Broking experience
- Minimum Tier 1 General Insurance Broking
- Experience with Office 365, Sunrise, IAdviser and insurer underwriting portals
- Corporate Brokerage experience is highly regarded but not essential
- Experience advising on a broad range of commercial insurance products
Salary & Benefits:
- Remuneration based upon experience
- Full-Time position
- Office-based with flexible working conditions
- Weekly Team Fitness Session
- Financial support for further education and training
- Career development opportunities available
About Clear Insurance:
We're an award-winning Risk and Insurance Brokerage located in Ascot, Queensland. Established in 2010 by highly respected Stephen Ball Broker of the Year winner Lisa Carter, we pride ourselves on our customer service excellence, client retention and supportive company culture. Here at Clear Insurance, we build enduring client relationships as trusted risk and insurance advisers to business leaders across SME, Large and Corporate clients.
Please submit your cover letter and resume by clicking ‘Apply Now’. We will only contact shortlisted candidates.
Your application will include the following questions:
- How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Brisbane, QLD
- Full Time