Posted 1 month ago
Are you looking to accelerate your career in Insurance Broking? Then join the Clear Insurance team.
We're an award-winning Risk and Insurance Brokerage located in Ascot, Queensland.
Established in 2010 by highly respected NIBA Stephen Ball Broker of the Year winner Lisa Carter, we pride ourselves on our customer service excellence, client retention and supportive company culture.
Here at Clear Insurance, we build enduring client relationships as trusted risk and insurance advisers to business leaders across SME, large and corporate clients.
About the Opportunity:
We’re seeking a motivated Account Manager to join our team of experienced advisers. Within this role, you will manage and support a client book of SME style clients.
You will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level with mentoring, formal training and continuous professional development. Working alongside our experienced leadership team, you will have the opportunity to become a Clear Leader or Clear Authorised Representative.
You will be responsible for client meetings, risk and insurance advice, renewal processing, timely and accurate data collection, quotations, product recommendations and debtor management for your client portfolio.
You have 5 to 10 years of General Insurance Broking experience and actively seek to develop your career as an adviser to mid-market corporate clients.
You have a professional manner, exceptional attention to detail and superb organisation skills. You're supportive, conscientious and process-oriented with excellent time management skills.
You have the desire to work for an organisation that actively values your health and wellbeing, offers flexible working and supports your career development.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- 5+ years of insurance broking experience
- Diploma or Tier 1 General Insurance Broking
- Experience with Office 365, Sunrise, IAdviser and insurer underwriting portals
Salary & Benefits:
- Remuneration based upon experience
- Full or Part Time position
- Office-based with flexible working conditions
- Weekly Team Fitness Session
- Financial support for further education and training
- Career development opportunities available
Please submit your cover letter and resume through the ‘Apply Now’ button.
We will only contact shortlisted candidates.
Your application will include the following questions:
- How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?