Posted 3 months ago
Our business is growing and evolving, and with that, so are the ways in which we support our brokers in the network. You will be part of a highly motivated and passionate professional team that takes every opportunity to connect, learn and grow.
CBN is unique in that it's intensely focused on its purpose of supporting communities and empowering its network of authorised brokers to help their clients make informed choices that ensure the best insurance outcomes. Together we achieve.
Community Broker Network (CBN) is one of Australia’s largest general insurance authorised broker networks with over 300 businesses spread across both metro and regional Australia.
Here’s what you’ll be doing as the Market Business Partner
- Prepare and assist in the delivery of strategic insurer partner reporting and presentation to support network growth.
- Curation/development of Market News and Communications into the CBN Hub, newsletters and reports.
- Administration of Market Agreements, tools and resources including preparing agreements for new markets and maintain the Approved Markets Appetite directory.
- Collaborate with Distribution team by creating and maintaining dashboards, month-end reports, minutes and action items and other reports as needed.
- Ensure smooth onboarding for new Brokers by ensuring workflow is completed to SLAs and onboarding applications in Salesforce are processed in a timely manner.
- Support with Annual Management Fee delivery and administration.
- Own and drive Salesforce quality and compliance.
To be successful in this role the following experience and traits are essential:
- Experience working with WordPress (preferred),
- Analytical report writing
- Broking industry exposure
- Administrative experience
The successful candidate will enjoy:
- Have solid organisational skills and be detail oriented.
- Be a critical thinking with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies.
- Deliver to a consistently high standard and meet expectations
- Have an analytic mindset with superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Have an ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
- Be data led & customer driven
- Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure
If this role sounds like the challenge that you have been looking for please submit your cover letter and resume.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?
Community Broker Network