Bridgewise Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd(0 reviews)
Posted 2 months ago
Due to continued growth, our team requires the assistance of an Account Executive to manage a portfolio of clients. You will have the assistance of an admin team to provide processing support. We are offering a *$2,000 SIGN ON BONUS* for the successful candidate!
Boutique Commercial Insurance Brokerage – Account Executive Position
- Established Commercial Brokerage
- Highly Professional Team
- Dedicated to Outstanding Service
- Specialist Insurance Brokerage for Property, Construction, Transport, Manufacturing & Professional Services
- Full time position with flexible working options
People will describe you as self-motivated and able to juggle multiple demands. You are able to determine your own priorities, organisational deadlines and daily routines. While you enjoy structure, you also have no problem tackling anything that comes your way and consider yourself flexible and able to work under pressure. Part of your friendly nature is that you have a high desire to create strong relationships with those around you. What makes you successful is your ambition for efficiency and operational excellence along with a strong focus on achieving your goals.
Your previous experience as an Account Exec/Broker will be evident in your CV.
OVERALL QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS:
Detail oriented, organized, motivated, honest, efficient, reliable, strong communication, enjoys a challenge.
- Experience in a similar role
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to prioritise your work and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- A “sense of urgency” and ability to work under pressure
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who wants to work in a fun dynamic environment, with young energy and an eagerness to exceed customer expectations. Bridgewise Insurance has become a reputable and trusted broker in managing the insurance needs of clients all over Australia. This is due to our unmatched work ethic, ability to problem solve and think quickly & our strong insurer relationships. We act in a professional and respectful manner and our clients value our attention to detail and forward thinking abilities.
We offer a supportive & encouraging workplace where you will have the opportunity to grow to your full potential. Not only will you have the chance to dramatically increase your skills and experience, but we also offer long-term employment stability. The business is abundant and rewards performance, loyalty and going the extra mile!.
We have a fantastic office located in the heart of Maroochydore, along with a friendly team and transparent, fun working environment.
DOES YOUR EMPLOYER OFFER THIS:
- Tight team and strong culture
- Generous Commission structure to incentivize results
- Be part of a growing organization with opportunity to grow with the company
- Opportunity to attend conferences and social events
- Charitable organization
- Celebrate the wins
- Coastal Location with balcony & water viewss, PLUS Great pub downstairs!
THE BUSINESS & ROLE:
The candidate will have a minimum Tier 1 qualification in Insurance Broking & ideally have experience in broker systems such as Insight, sunrise and SCTP.
As the Account Executive your role will involve, but not be limited to:
- Managing your own client portfolio
- Provide high levels of service to existing clients
- Quote & confidently pitch to new client prospects
- Maintain relationships with clients, insurers and other key stakeholders
- At times provide administrative duties including processing invoices, sending emails and answering phone enquires
- Quoting and remarketing of renewals
- Assisting Senior Brokers when required
- Ability to work effectively within a team to accomplish organisational goals
If this sounds like a workplace where you could thrive and make a difference, please apply.
We look forward to receiving your Cover Letter & CV.
Sign on Bonus paid 50% upfront and 50% after 6 months
Please click the "Apply Now" and send your CV AND Covering Letter addressing the role and “Why you believe you should get the job?”
PLEASE NOTE: Any CV’s sent without a covering letter will be discarded.
Applications close Thursday COB 30th June 2022.
Your application will include the following questions:
- How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have as an account executive?