Posted 2 months ago
Insurance Brokerage Specialising in HNWI (High Net Worth Individuals) is seeking Assistant Account Executive to join their growing team.
- Established Prestige Client Brokerage (Luxury Home Insurance)
- Also work within the Commercial division (Bridgewise Insurance)
- Highly Professional Team
- Dedicated to Outstanding Service
- Specialists in Prestige & High Value Homes
- Full time salaried position with $50,000 to $65,000 package dependent on experience
People will describe you as self-motivated and able to juggle multiple demands. You are able to determine your own priorities, organisational deadlines and daily routines. While you enjoy structure you also have no problem tackling anything that comes your way and consider yourself flexible and able to work under pressure. You are analytical and able to decipher information and think of “what if” scenarios and look towards the big picture. You can plan your schedule well and are able to determine which tasks have priority over others in order to allow time to focus on problems and their solutions. Part of your friendly nature is that you have a high desire to create strong relationships with those around you. What makes you successful is your ambition for efficiency and operational excellence.
Your previous experience as a Broker Assistant or similar will be evident in your CV and will demonstrate your ability to be autonomous in a role, you are 1) systematic and 2) organised. Time management and prioritisation along with high attention to detail is essential to this role as you are key to the timely delivery of the services. You will display good problem solving skills with the aptitude and ability to learn new systems and processes with ease. A high level of computer competency is essential to the operational function of this role.
OVERALL QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS:
Detail oriented, organized, motivated, honest, efficient, punctual, reliable, strong communication, enjoys a challenge.
- Experience in a similar role
- Effective communication skills
- Strong experience in Microsoft office Suite
- Ability to prioritise your work and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- A “sense of urgency” and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to use initiative and maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who wants to work in a fun dynamic environment, with young energy and an eagerness to exceed customer expectations. Luxury Home Insurance has become a renowned and dominant broker in managing the insurance needs of Australia’s HNWI’s (High Net Worth Individuals) due to our unmatched work ethic, ability to problem solve and think quickly & our trusted insurer relationships. We act in a professional and respectful manner and our clients value our attention to detail and forward thinking abilities.
We offer a supportive & encouraging workplace where you will have the opportunity to grow to your full potential. Not only will you have the chance to dramatically increase your skills and experience but we also offer long-term employment stability. The business is abundant and rewards performance, loyalty and going the extra mile!.
We have a fantastic office located in the heart of Maroochydore, along with an honest, non-judgemental team and all the support & guidance you need to excel.
DOES YOUR EMPLOYER OFFER THIS:
- Celebrate the wins
- Tight team and strong culture
- Be part of a growing organization with opportunity to grow with the company
- Opportunity to attend conferences and social events
- Managing insurance for some of Australia’s wealthiest individuals / families
- Charitable organization
- Sales Bonuses
THE BUSINESS & ROLE:
We are a young team with plenty of energy and a strong work ethic. Insurance is a fast-paced environment. If this is not for you, please don’t apply.
Due to continued growth, our team requires the assistance of an Executive Account Assistant to report to 2x Senior Account Executives.
The candidate will have a minimum Tier 2 qualification in Insurance Broking & ideally have experience in broker systems such as Insight, sunrise and SCTP.
As the Executive Assistant reporting to the 2x Senior Brokers your role will involve, but not be limited to:
- Respond to enquiries and requests for action from Account Executives
- Processing of new business, renewals and policy maintenance to ensure provision of excellent service to clients and the highest quality input to insurers
- Following up on quotations
- Processing all new business documents including issuing certificates of currency
- Processing of endorsements/amendments
- Quoting and remarketing of renewals
- Assisting Brokers when required for general queries
- Manage debtors
If this sounds like a workplace where you could thrive and make a difference, please apply.
We look forward to receiving your Cover Letter & CV.
Please send your CV AND Covering Letter addressing the role and “Why you believe you should get the job?” by clicking the Apply Now button.
PLEASE NOTE: Any CV’s sent without a covering letter will be discarded.
Applications close Monday COB 7th March 2022 with interviews on Thursday the 9th March 2022 in the afternoon/evening.
Your application will include the following questions:
- How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?